The best sauce for fresh pasta helps you make a delicious meal. Fresh pasta should not be eaten casually but should be cooked until it feels soft and almost soft, which makes it ideal for the delicate sauces used. Y
ou can satisfy your guests with the good sauces for fresh pasta. Ghee or whole milk based, such as Alfredo or Carbonara, pair perfectly with fresh pasta such as spaghetti, macaroni and lasagna.
Sambal Pasta Sauce
Sambal is a West Java chili sauce that is best paired with lalapan (bleached vegetables), fried tofu, fried bean eh and fried chicken. Since all the ingredients are fried before being chopped, the tomato sambo can be stored for a long time. It can be stored in a clean jar in the refrigerator for up to a month. If you decide to mass produce after the first try, just double the recipe, and store the excess in the refrigerator. This way, you can have the best sauce for fresh pasta.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 10 chili red chilis
- 2-10 bird eye red chilis
- 8 peeled shallots
- 4 peeled garlic cloves
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 teaspoon fried shrimp paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons palm sugar
- Heat oil in a pan, then fry the peppers, peppers, shallots, garlic, tomatoes and shrimp paste as seen from the top view. About 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the cooked ingredients into a food processor (or mortar) along with salt, palm sugar and about 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Stir until you get a paste.
- Serve immediately or transfer to such a clean glass and chill in the refrigerator. Be sure to bring the cold pasta to room temperature before eating.
Alfredo Pasta Sauce
The classic Alfredo sauce is a simple and elegant creamy white sauce that is the best sauce for fresh pasta. It consists of butter, cream and parmesan cheese. The creamy, steamed sauce is simple and irresistible. At least it can be said that the final result of this mixture is satisfactory! Finally, you can have the best sauce for fresh pasta.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grated Parmesan
- Put the butter and cream in a large pot.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper for one minute.
- Then add Parmesan cheese until melted.
- Serve immediately.
Original Pasta Sauce
Homemade Italian tomato sauce is delicious and easy to cook and is the basis of many traditional Italian dishes. Also, this sauce is among the good sauces for fresh pasta.
- 2 cans (28 ounces) tomato puree
- 1 can (28 ounces) plum tomatoes, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion, diced 6 cloves
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ⁄4 cup grated cheese
- In a large pot, sauté the garlic and onions with olive oil.
- Pour the plum tomatoes into a large bowl and mash them.
- Add all the ingredients to the pan and cook for 3 hours on low heat.
Pesto Pasta Sauce
This pesto sauce is a delicious, quick and easy summer recipe. In this way, you can make one of the good sauces for fresh pasta and make a pasta that will be appreciated by everyone.
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves or 50 g fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small to medium garlic
- 4 to 5 black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Heat the pan and place the almonds on the glass. Keep the fire low.
- Gently fry the almonds for 2-3 minutes. Remove the lightly roasted almonds from the pan, place them on a separate plate, and then cool to room temperature.
- Then place the almonds in a food processor, food chopper or small and medium chopper glass.
- Process the almonds into a thick texture.
- Rinse 2 cups (50 grams) of basil leaves, then put them in a colander or colander to dry naturally. You can also use a salad spinner to dry them faster, put the basil leaves in a meat grinder, and then add 2 to medium and small cloves of garlic. If needed, you can also add 4 to 5 whole black pepper. Sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon of salt or add as needed.
- Process or chop basil leaves by adding olive oil to the part of the basil leaves. Only add 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil. If you want to add extra virgin olive oil directly to the tank, add and process the food.
- Beat until you get a semi-thin or thin consistency. You can mix it with smooth or thick sauces according to your preference. You can also add a few drops of lemon juice to keep it green.
Kapoglu Base Pasta Sauce
The basis of Kopoglu sauce is Kopoglu sauce or Köpoğlu Mezze. This sauce belongs to Bodrum in Turkey. Also, it is made from eggplant, pepper, tomato, and other flavors. This pasta sauce will help you prepare the perfect pasta for your guests with its best sauce for fresh pasta features. This pasta sauce, which you can reach with the fastest way, is on sale at Gourmet 212. You can access it from the link below.
Marinara Pasta Sauce
Marinara sauce is an easy to prepare the tomato sauce, perfect for your favorite pasta or for recipes that require canned pasta sauce. A simple tomato base with onions and garlic is the best marinara sauce. The sauce takes less than 30 minutes, can be placed in the refrigerator for 5 days, and hardens! After making this sauce recipe, you will have made the best sauce for fresh pasta sauce.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped carrots
- 1 chopped onion cup
- 3 cloves garlic cloves
- 1/4 chopped cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- 28 ounces canned whole tomatoes
- 28 ounces canned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1-2 teaspoons sugar (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat, add onions, carrots and garlic, cook gently for about 5 minutes.
- Add the whole tomatoes, then separate carefully with a spoon, add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook over low heat. Leave for 20 minutes or until the sauce has the desired consistency.
- Pair it with pasta or enjoy your favorite recipe. Store frozen or refrigerated.
Ragu Pasta Sauce
The stewed meat should be cooked over low heat until the meat is minced. This is one of those dishes where you cook most of your meals at lunchtime enjoy the smell all day, and prepare pasta in just a few minutes. Now let's move on to the recipe of ragu pasta sauce, one of the good sauces for fresh pasta.
- 1 pound stew
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 28 ounces of premium plum tomatoes
- 1/3 diced onion
- 1/3 diced carrot
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Tomato sauce
- 1/2 red or white wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Leaves fresh basil (about 6 or 1/2 teaspoon basil)
- 1 /4 teaspoon chopped red chili
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot with a sturdy bottom, heat the olive oil to medium heat. Cut the meat into small pieces.
- In the same pan, add a little more oil, cook the onions and carrots, stir until tender, add the garlic and cook for one minute, add the tomato paste and stir. Add the wine and stir, cook until the wine is halved, tomato juice (slightly crispy), beef broth, oil, spices, a little salt and pepper, add bay leaf. Juice, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover the pot on low heat. Cook for about 2 1/2 hours, stirring once or twice, then chop the mashed potatoes and slice the stew into thin slices.
- Boil the vinegar (or lemon juice and uncoiled onion for another 30 minutes) to thicken.